Self-Healing with Sound and Music – Double Album – WAV download
Spoken Word CD
2. How Sound Affects Our Physical and Emotional Health
3. The Choice for “Sound Nutrition”
4. The Power of the Didjeridu
5. Harmonics, Overtones, Frequencies and Binaural Beats
6. The Principle of Entrainment
7. Benefitting from the Complexity of Nature Sounds
8. The Transformation of Consciousness Through Breath and Sound
9. Vocalizing Vowel Sounds for Self-Healing
10. Interacting with the Chakras Though Sound
11. The Primary Importance of Intention
1. Water Way
2. Spiral Ebb
3. Aqueous Air
4. Peace Journey
5. Liquid Reverence
6. Sacred Circling
7. Angels of the Deep
8. Surfacing and Integration
Sound therapy has been found effective in treating a surprising range of health challenges including heart disease, arthritis, stress, emphysema, and more. On Self-Healing with Sound and Music, bestselling author and physician Dr. Andrew Weil teams up with sound therapist Kimba Arem to offer listeners a powerful new tool for healing in two sessions.
In Session One, Dr. Weil discusses the latest in medical research that demonstrates how music heals the body and mind, while Kimba Arem teaches breathing and vocalization techniques for harnessing this potential. Session Two gives listeners just the music: a complete sound journey into expanded states of consciousness optimized for healing. Through an integration of ambient beats, natural sounds, indigenous and classical instruments, and a state-of-the-art recording process called Holophonic™ technology that creates a three-dimensional healing space, listeners experience prescription-strength music with the power to influence every system of the body.
Useful for relaxation, meditation, bodywork, or creative endeavors, Self-Healing with Sound and Music features didjeridoo, Native American and Celtic flutes, Tibetan and crystal bowls, keyboards, and voice.
© 2016 Gaearth & Kimba Arem. All Rights Reserved.
All sales are final.